- There is no proven influence on the climate by man-made emissions of CO2.
- Scenarios for future climate change derived from computer models are speculative and contradicted by climate history.
- There has been climate change at all times of Earth history, with alternating cold and warm phases.
- The trace gas CO2 does not pollute the atmosphere. CO2 is an essential resource for plant growth and therefore a precondition for life on Earth.
- We commit ourselves to the effective preservation of our environment and support arrangements to prevent unnecessary stress to ecosystems.
- We strongly warn against taking action under the assumption of an imminent climate catastrophe which will not be beneficial for our environment and will cause economic damage.
+++ November 19, 2009
IPCC data are falsified!!
+++++ Breaking news +++
+++ october 30, 2007
+++ march 28 2008
+Desinformation of the +media concerning +Antarctica...
+++ april 21 2008
+Do we see a stop of the +CO2 Trend? +
+++ may 01 2008
+The Cold is Coming ?
+++ may 04 2008
+Latif: Stop of global +Warming for 10 years.
+++ may 19 2008
+no climate consensus,
32 000 dispute
+++ oct 17 2008
+ Arctic is not melting!
+++ oct 18 2008
+The glaciers of Alaska +are growing again....
+++ oct 20 2008
+30 years of warmer temp. +go poof ....
+++ oct 25 2008
Impressum 1. Klimagespräch: Paul Bossert, Rainstrasse 23, CH - 8955 Oetwil a. d. Limmat
Impressum 2. Klimagespräch: BLS (Bundesverband Landschaftsschutz) Ferdinand Fürst zu Hohenlohe-Bartenstein, Schloß, 74575 Schrozberg,